A casement is a window that is attached to its frame by one or more side hinges. Windows hinged at the top are referred to as awning windows, and ones hinged at the bottom are called hoppers.
It is important to inspect your timber windows regularly to check that they still work properly and do not let in draughts
By repairing and replacing sills of individual casements or by splicing in new sections of reclaimed or new timber we can restore and rejuvenate your windows to original condition, using modern joinery techniques.
- Replacement Cranks – if your windows won’t open or close properly.
- Replacement Hinges.
- Repair of Peeling paint, Loose & Missing Putty.
- Burning off, Sanding Down & Painting
- Re-glazing by Single or Double Glaze & Redecoration.
- Complete Refurbishment & Renovation of Rotting Timber Parts.
- Full Draught Proofing System With Carrier & Brush Pile.
For reference to our work - please visit our gallery.